Cynthia Scroggins, Sales Associate
Cynthia Scroggins has spent her career in the financial services and real estate industries. She holds an MBA with an emphasis in finance. She has extensive experience in financing commercial real estate projects in the Hill Country, as well as consumer mortgages. Prior to joining Century 21, Cynthia held a Texas Real Estate License for twelve years working as a sales associate, relocation director, and office manager for companies in the Realogy Franchise Group – Coldwell Banker, ERA and Century 21. After leading Centennial Bank’s Fredericksburg location as Senior Vice President and Market Manager for the past ten years, she brings her combined experience to Century 21 The Hills Realty. She has expert negotiation skills as a result of working with clients to achieve their financial goals. Cynthia will utilize her market knowledge and financial expertise to assist clients in purchasing and selling real estate.
As a community leader, Cynthia has been involved with numerous organizations in Fredericksburg over the past fifteen years. She is deeply embedded in the community with a passion for the quality of life in Fredericksburg. Cynthia graduated from the University of Texas at Austin and from West Texas A & M University.
Awards and Recognitions
- Fredericksburg Rotary Club – Past President
- Vestry St. Barnabas Episcopal Church – Current Member and Past Treasurer
- Texas Center for Wine and Culinary Arts – Treasurer
- Good Samaritan Center – Board Member
- Board of Adjustments – City of Fredericksburg
- Chamber of Commerce Ambassador
- Leadership Gillespie County – Graduate
- TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- CENTRAL HILL COUNTRY BOARD OF REALTORS®