Karen Oestreich, Sales Associate
Karen is a native of Fredericksburg and graduate of FHS. Her husband, Dwight, is a broker associate with CENTURY 21 Sunset, REALTORS® and she assists him in his business. She is very active in community affairs as Fredericksburg is a city of volunteers for many different boards, festivals and organizations as well as a city of churches and one that takes pride in the homes, lawns and businesses throughout the town.
As the company has grown and real estate has changed, this office has stayed ahead of the changes required to be a technology savvy office and has worked to achieve that goal. Whether you want to sell a home and move upward or elsewhere, we can help you with all the details that are now necessary. If you are wanting to buy a home in the Texas Hill Country we will treat you with honesty and respect assisting you in the selection of your dream home.
Welcome to our community and please let us assist you in anyway with the purchase of a new home or the sale of your property.
Awards and Recognitions
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- CENTRAL HILL COUNTRY BOARD OF REALTORS®
- Past Gillespie County Board of REALTORS® President and Secretary
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- Past member of both Chamber and CVB Boards
- Past Historical Society Board member
- Market Square Redevelopment committee member
- Bethany Lutheran Church – Choir member and Fellowship chairman
- Outstanding Chamber Woman of the Year
- Award of Merit from Gillespie County Historical Society
- Women’s Community Service Award
- Secretary of the steering committee for the 150th anniversary of Fredericksburg in 1996
- Past President Parent Teacher Association
- City of Fredericksburg Board of Adjustments