Missy Shelton, BBA, GRI, SRES, RSPS, PSA, Broker Associate
I’m a native Texan and currently living in Fredericksburg. I was born and raised in Houston, and relocated to Austin in 1997, following my husband’s career. Back in 2014 we purchased our home in Fredericksburg, and were able to complete our move in 2016, after his retirement.
After finishing my BBA, I accepted a position with the Federal Reserve in New Orleans. There, I met my husband, we moved to Texas, and I later retired to raise our two girls. I was an active volunteer at the girl’s school and extracurricular activities, with a passion for Civic programs. Prior to working full time in real estate, I most recently worked in non-profit funding for the arts with the Cultural Arts Division, Economic Development, City of Austin.
I am the daughter of a professional engineer and commercial builder and would consider myself to have a good sense of building practices. For the past 30 years, my husband and I have substantially updated a growing number of properties to a more useful and beautiful condition.
I’m happy to be a part of CENTURY 21 The Hills Realty family and working with a busy group of true real estate professionals. My personal philosophy is to “Help People” and I’m looking forward to helping you too!
Awards and Recognitions
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent since 2014
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS®
- TEXAS ASSOCIATION of REALTORS®
- CENTRAL HILL COUNTRY BOARD OF REALTORS®
- KERRVILLE BOARD OF REALTORS®
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- SENIOR REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST (SRES)
- Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- CENTURY 21 – Pinnacle Award 2018
- QUALITY SERVICE PRODUCER AWARD 2018
- CENTURY 21 Master Emerald 2018