Travis Neal, AAS, SRS, Sales Associate
Travis is a 9th generation Texan whose ancestors settled Noxville, Texas; a small community just west of Harper, TX. Coming from a family in the oil and natural gas industry, Travis has traveled extensively throughout the United States. A graduate of Fredericksburg High School, Travis has always considered Fredericksburg, TX home and has deep roots in the Hill Country. He has extensive knowledge of the Texas Hill Country, which is extremely useful in finding the perfect property for his clients.
His love of cars prompted him to attend Wyoming Technical Institute in Laramie, Wyoming where he obtained his Associates Degree. He has always been an avid skier with a love of the mountains and outdoors. He spent a year in beautiful Colorado soaking in the cooler temperatures and breathtaking views. Family brought him back to Fredericksburg where he decided to pursue a career in Real Estate. Being well rounded, Travis is knowledgeable in commercial, investment, farm & ranch, and residential real estate. He values our farmers and ranchers and treats everyone to a smile, honesty and a firm handshake. Just recently he was awarded Rookie of the Year for 2017.
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- Central Hill County Board of REALTORS®, Building and Grounds Committee Member, 2017, 2018
- Central Hill County Board of REALTORS®, 2017 Rookie of the Year
- Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program Participant, 2018
- Million Dollar Producer, 2017