Eddie Miller, GRI, ABR, Sales Associate
Eddie Miller was born in Germany and raised in Texas, moving to the Hill Country in 2003. Although raised in Houston and growing up inside the Loop, he and his wife have always had a love for the Hill Country and visited there frequently starting in the ‘80’s. He has been exposed to a wide variety of home styles and diverse neighborhoods and loves working with people. He spent over three decades working for Fortune 500 technology corporations with a vast background in management and customer service making him well equipped to handle your needs in a highly professional manner with attention to details and exceptional follow-through.
Eddie’s goal is to treat you the way you want to be treated. You will find him to be very open, honest and respectful of your needs. Treating everyone with dignity and respect, his intent is to establish long-term relationships. He looks forward to working with and helping you and your family find just the right property. He will patiently work with you to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. He well understands that finding that perfect slice of the Hill Country may take some time, but in the end, it will be well worth it.
Awards and Recognitions
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent since 2016
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
- CENTRAL HILL COUNTRY BOARD OF REALTORS®
- CHCBR Multiple Listing Service Committee 2018
- CENTURY 21 Multi-million Producer Club 2017
- GRADUATE REALTOR® INSTITUTE (GRI)
- Wind Crest Townhome Association Board of Directors – Treasurer